If your customer agrees to a payment plan, you can easily create and manage this in TermSync.
1. Navigate to your Invoices tab and choose Create or Edit Payment Plan.
2. You must search and select the customer's name first. This will result in the payment plan options populating. You will not see your options until you search and select the correlating customer.
3. Once you've selected your customer, you will choose to create a new payment plan or modify an existing plan. For this tutorial, we will look at creating a new payment plan in TermSync.
4. Next you will want to name your payment plan in Termsync.
5. Next you will choose to manually enter the invoice to convert or choose from the existing transactions in TermSync. It is best practice to convert an existing transaction. Remember that open invoices come over the AR file each day.
6. Next you will choose if you want to schedule the payments using calendar dates or a customized plan.
a. You will notice that by using the schedule type of calendar, you can easily list the number of payments. The amount per payment will auto-calculate based on the total amount. You can then choose when the payment plan should begin and the payment schedule.
b. If you choose to use the schedule type of custom, you will decide the amount that is paid for each payment as well as the date the payment is due.
7. Lastly, you can review the plan you've created and click Create Plan.
8. Your customer will receive an email notification immediately informing them of the payment plan which they can use to login and review the plan in TermSync. By logging in through the email notification and clicking on Schedule Online Payment, the customer is able to schedule each payment for the due date provided at once.
9. You can easily cancel the payment plan in TermSync if applicable by searching for the payment plan in your Invoice Listing.