Yes! If you are not sending over the terms on the daily A/R file as most companies prefer to do, then you can manually manage the default terms for your entire account and at the customer level within your TermSync account.
Please note that the due date on the A/R file is reviewed first and foremost. If no due date is listed, the default terms you've established for that customer will then be applied.
Establishing Default Terms at Company Level
1. To review the default terms for the entire account, navigate to the Company Account Information section.
2. Navigate to Default Terms Template. Click on Manage Terms to edit the current setting.
3. Please review the Term Length Definition section before updating and saving your default terms.
4. You can edit the current row or add a new row. Once you've made the appropriate updates, click Save.
You've successfully updated the default terms for your TermSync account. Please note that this update will impact all new transactions created in your account, but it will not auto-update existing transactions which already have assigned due dates established.
Establishing Default Terms at Customer Level
If you are interested in updating the default terms for a specific customer, you'll want to navigate to that customer's account.
1. Click into your Customer Listing. Search for the correlating customer by name or by id. Click on the customer's name or id.
2. You will land in the customer's Invoices tab. This is exactly where you need to be. From here, navigate to the Payment Terms section under the customer's AR Aging Graph.
3. Click on Add a customer palette, and follow the steps above for adding or editing the default terms.
If you have additional questions regarding setting up payment terms in TermSync, please contact your account manager.