Your To-Do List is the go-to for a streamlined workflow and high-level overview of what you'll want to address for the day in TermSync. When you create and save a filter, you may want to add it to your To-Do List for easiest access.
Here is an example of a common filter users are saving and adding to their own To-Do List.
Adding a Saved Filter to your To-Do List
1. First you need to create and save the filter you'd like to track. Make sure you are in the correct listing to begin. For this example, let's jump into the Invoice Listing.
2. Next, navigate to the Filters tab and click on Create new filter.
3. From your Invoice Filters section, you can create a quick report that shows you any invoice PDF that was attached in TermSync today. This is a great listing to track if you are currently importing and attaching invoice PDFs for your customers to review and download in their customer portal.
a. To create this filter, click on Advanced Search Options. This will provide you with additional filters.
b. Next navigate to "PDF Attach Date Range" and choose "Today".
4. Now that you've selected your filter, you can choose which columns to include in this filter by clicking on Choose Columns.
5. Once you've got your filter set up as you'd like, click on Apply Filter.
6. Next you will want to save this filter. Hover over your Filters tab again. You will see the option to Save filter as... Click on this option.
7. Next you'll want to name your filter and click Save Filter.
8. You've successfully created and saved a filter in TermSync! Now you can add this listing on your own To-Do List. Navigate back to your Receivables Dashboard to update your own To-Do List.
9. Under your To-Do List, click on Set My To Do List Preferences.
10. Click on Add New Custom To Do.
11. Lastly, give this to-do item a name and pull up the filter you've saved.
12. Click Update and you'll see your To-Do List updated with this addtional filter you can track.
You can now click on the count (on the far right of the to-do item) to access this listing with the click of a button every time you log into your TermSync account.