Your To-Do List is a great tool for streamlining your workflow in TermSync. When you create and save a filter that you want to track throughout the day, add it to your own to-do list.
Adding a Saved Filter to your To-Do List
1. Navigate to your To-Do List on the Receivables dashboard.
2. Near the bottom of your list, click on Set My To Do List Preferences.
3. Here is where you can customize what is presented on your own to-do list. Click on Add New Custom To Do.
4. Next, identify the saved filter you would like to track from the Filter drop-down menu.
5. Once you've selected your saved filter, give it a name so you can easily identify it.
6. Lastly, click Update.
Please note you can always delete a custom to-do item by clicking on the trash can icon.