If you're already signed up for AutoPay, you can always reschedule the date of payment for any scheduled transactions from your Account Statement.
Rescheduling AutoPay Pay Dates
1. Click into your Account Statement.
2. Navigate to Summary board on the right of your account statement.
3. From the Summary board, click on Reschedule Pay Dates, which is one of your listed available actions.
4. You are now redirected to the listing of scheduled transactions. Include a check mark next to any transaction you want to reschedule.
5. You will see Due On: [Empty field] - Click on this empty field and a calendar will appear. Click on the new date you'd like the checked transactions to be paid on.
5. Lastly, click on Schedule Selected Invoices.
You've successfully rescheduled the payment dates for your selected transactions. If you need to update your AutoPay settings, click here.