The Filters tab provides you with many options for creating, saving, scheduling and setting default filters for each listing in your TermSync account.
A great way to streamline your work is to set up each of your listings with your appropriate default view. This way when you log in to your account, you are not wasting time applying filters and reordering the information in front of you!
Setting Your Default Filters
1. We'll start in your Customer Listing.
2. Hover over the Filters tab, and click on Create new filter.
3. Next, you'll create your filter. This can be as simple as rearranging the columns in your listing. In this example, I've clicked on Choose Columns.
4. From here I've dragged and dropped additional aging buckets and the Private Call Log Notes into the Selected Columns section. Lastly, I clicked on Apply Filter.
5. The next steps are to save your filter and then set it as your default filter. Hover over your Filters tab and you'll now see the option to Save filter as...
6. Name your filter so you can recognize it, check/uncheck to share this filter with your team in TermSync, and click Save Filter.
7. Now that you've saved your filter, you can set it as your default. Hover over the Filters tab once more, and click on Set default filter. Then confirm by clicking Set Default.
Now when you navigate away or even log out, you'll still see this filter applied to your Customer Listing.
8. You can always remove your default filter by hovering over the Filters tab, and selecting Unset default filter. Confirm by clicking Unset Default.