Each day you are provided a list of customers to contact in your Collection Calls Needed Listing. These customers need to be contacted today because of your collection call rules in TermSync, an overdue promise-to-pay, or your own scheduled follow-up date (different than the default rules).
If you are asking yourself why this customer is on your list today, you can easily confirm by the Reasons for Contact filter or each customer's Reason for Call on the Log a Call page.
Reason for Contact Filter
Using this filter, you can easily separate customers into different listings based on the reason for contact. Here's how you can identify customers who have an overdue promise-to-pay.
1. Navigate to your Calls Needed Listing.
2. Click to Edit Filter or Create new filter (depending on your current default view).
3. From the Call Log Filter, click on the Reason for Contact drop-down.
4. Select Overdue Promise to Pay.
5. Click on Apply Filter. Now you can save this filter and apply it to your own To-Do List to easily track customers who haven't come through on a promised payment. Click here for instructions on adding more listings to your own to-do list.
Reason for Call
By navigating to the Reason for Call, you can identify exactly why a specific customer needs to be contacted today.
1. Navigate to your Collection Calls Needed Listing.
2. From this listing, click on the customer you'd like to review by clicking on their name or their ID.
3. You are directed to the customer's Collection Calls tab. From here, click on the Log a Call button.
4. Now you are in the customer's Log a Call page. In the top right you will see a summary section.
5. In the summary section, review the Reason for Call. In this example, the customer has $238.00 that is 30+ days past due and hasn't been called in the past 7 days. This shows you that the customer qualifies for a call today because of your Call Log Rules.