Yes, and it's recommended that you set your Log a Call table with your preferred default view to save you time as you work through your Calls Needed Listing each day.
Customizing Your Log a Call Table
1. To start, navigate to your Collection Calls Needed Listing.
2. Click on a customer's company name or ID.
3. You are now in the customer's Collection Calls tab. From here, click on Log Call to navigate to the Log a Call table.
4. Scroll down to the table below your Contact Log Summary. Here you'll see the Filters tab. Hover over this tab and click on Create new filter.
5. Here you can review the available vs. selected columns. In the example. we'll pull over the Customer ID, Original Amount, and Promise to Pay over into the Selected Columns section.
6. Once you are satisfied with your selected columns, click on Apply Filter.
7. Next, hover over your Filters tab again and click Save As. Name your filter accordingly and click Save Filter.
8. Now that you've saved your filter, you can set it as your default view. Hover over your Filters tab one more time and select Set Default Filter. This means you will always see these columns when you log a collection call in TermSync, no matter what customer you are in. Additionally, you can always edit and/or remove your default view.