Yes! You can notify a sales rep or any other colleague at your company when you need their assistance with a customer's account by using the Tasks feature in TermSync.
This allows you to link a customer's account and any specific transactions to the task. You can then assign the task to the sales rep, for example, and give them access through a task notification.
Creating a Task for your Sales Rep
1. You can create a new task in multiple ways. Here are the two most common:
a. Hover over Tasks, and select Create New Task.
b. When logging a collection call for a specific customer, select Log a Call and choose Enter a New Task.
2. Now you can enter the task information in the Description, select the Task Type, Status, Assigned To, Expected Completion Date, and whether you want to be notified in the Notify Me Upon Completion.
a. When selecting the appropriate assignee, you can add a new user, which is perfect when you want to assign the task to a colleague who is not a user in your TermSync account.
3. Next, remember to link the customer or specific invoices/credits to the task. This is an important step as it gives the task recipient access to the customer in TermSync.
4. Once you click Create Task, an email is sent to the task recipient with your Task Description as the body of the email message and a link to the task in TermSync.
5. You can then track this task in two ways.
a. In the Tasks Listing
b. In the customer's Collection Calls tab, under Associated Tasks.