You can notify a sales rep or any other colleague at your company when you need their assistance with a customer's account by using the Tasks feature in TermSync.
This feature allows you to link a customer's account and any specific transactions to the task. You can then assign the task to the sales rep, for example, and give them access through a task notification.
Creating a Task for your Sales Rep
1. You can create a new task in multiple ways, here are the two most common ways:
a. Hover over Tasks and select Create New Task.
b. When logging a collection call for a specific customer, select Log a Call and choose Enter a New Task.
3. Now you can enter the task description, task type, status, assignee, and expected completion date.
a. When selecting the appropriate assignee, you can add a new user which is perfect when you want to assign the task to a colleague who is not a user in your TermSync account.
4. Next, remember to link the customer or specific invoices to the task. This is an important step as it gives the task recipient access to the customer in TermSync.
5. Once you click Create Task, an email is delivered to the task recipient with your Task Description as the body of the email message and a link to the task in TermSync.
6. You can then track this task in your Tasks Listing and also from the customer's Collection Calls tab, under Associated Tasks.