The first step in setting up your TermSync account is filling in your company details. Here is where you'll enter your company URL, custom color, and upload your company logo.
Please Note: If you have multiple companies in your TermSync account, you will want to set up each company's details separately. You must be an Administrator of the account to change the company colors and logo.
Branding your TermSync Account
1. Log in to your TermSync account.
2. You will land in your Receivables Dashboard. This is where you will work out of from day to day, but for now, you need to navigate to your Company Account Information section.
3. Navigate to your Profile icon on the far right (next to your Help section). Click on this icon for access to the Company Account Information.
4. Once you click on Company Account Information, you will see the Company Details. Navigate to Edit Company Details at the bottom of this section.
5. Within the Edit Company Details section, enter the correlating information.
a. If your customers expect to see a different company name than what is listed, you can update this title, which will directly reflect what your customers see throughout the solution (including notifications).
b. Include your Tax ID number and company website for your customers to easily access in their customer portal.
c. Additionally, don't forget to upload your logo! Any image file-type is supported. The recommend pixels are listed for best results (495 pixels wide by 165 pixels tall). Your logo will appear in your messages sent via TermSync, including the weekly payment reminder. It will also display in the customer portal.
d. You can include the color that reflects your brand. This color will fill in various headings throughout the solution, including the customer portal.
e. Lastly, ensure you include your company's address and phone number.
6. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the Edit Company Details section to save these updates.
You've successfully updated your company details in your TermSync account! Next up, you'll want to ensure you get your users set up (click here).