Once you've got your company details updated, it's time to add your team in your TermSync account. Here are the steps you need to add your team (your users) and set up email preferences.
Adding Users in TermSync
Once you've logged into TermSync, you will land in the Receivables Dashboard. Although this is not the destination for adding users, it is the landing page each time you log into TermSync.
1. Login to your TermSync account.
2. You will land in your Receivables Dashboard. Navigate to the dropdown on the far left, click on the icon, and choose Company Account Information.
3. Click into the Users section.
3. Click the Add a new user tab in the top right corner.
4. Ensure your user is listed under the correct company level. Enter the user's name, job title, and email address.
5. Choose the role/s that correlate with your user. Each role includes a description and a list of the email alerts delivered to that role in TermSync.
7. Lastly, click Create. You can set up your user's email preferences from this same screen.
Setting User Email Preferences
Now that you are in the user's profile, you can review the Email Preferences section.
1. You will want to start by ensuring the company/collection groups assigned to the user are correct. All companies/collection groups are checked by default.
a. In this example, the user is being assigned to the customer group The M's within the company Amazing Widgets, Inc.
2. Next, you will want to review the Individual Email Preferences.
a. For example, if you've designated a user to be in charge of responding to customers' messages and requests sent through TermSync, you will want to ensure Message from a Customer and Request Invoice PDF are checked under the Individual Email Preferences.
b. On the flipside, if this user should only be receiving email notifications about payments in TermSync and not the daily communication from customers, you may want to leave the ACH Deposit Receipt email notification checked and uncheck notifications regarding customer messages and requests.
3. Once you've checked all of the boxes next to the emails that you need to receive, click Update Email Preferences at the bottom of the page.
4. After you've saved your updated email preferences, navigate to the Message Signature board. Outgoing messages you send through TermSync will include what you save to this field as the signature. When thinking about the customer's experience, this is a simple way to ensure messages are paired with your direct contact information.
Please note that each individual user can update their own email preferences, but you must have the Admin role to create users.