Your company has multiple options for getting invoice PDFs imported and attached in TermSync. Once an invoice PDF is attached in TermSync, your customer is able to retrieve the document from their customer portal.
For setting up automatic import of invoice PDFs, please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For manually uploading an invoice PDF into TermSync, please see your options below.
Upload Invoice PDF
1. Start by pulling up the invoice in TermSync. You can do this easily by searching the invoice number in your Invoice Listing.
2. Click on the invoice number. You land in the Invoice Details section.
3. Here is where you can upload the invoice PDF to the e-invoice in TermSync.
4. Take advantage of the efficiency available when you manually upload the invoice in TermSync. Here you'll see the option to send the customer an email notification letting them know the PDF is now available.
Additionally, if the customer has requested the invoice PDF through TermSync, their request will be automatically marked as fulfilled in your solution.
Attach Invoice PDF in Message
1. Your customer can request an invoice PDF in their online account statement. When they click on Request, you receive a notification in TermSync.
2. From this notification in TermSync, you can click Reply and attach the requested PDF to the message. The customer will receive your reply as an email with the PDF as an attachment.