1. First, select the section you want to work out of, as pictured above. Navigate to Filters and choose Create new filter.
2. Select the appropriate criteria from the Filters popup. Don't forget to customize your columns.
3. Click Apply Filter to populate the results of your filter selection. You can also export as a CSV to save the results.
4. Navigate back to the Filters tab and choose Save filter as. Give the report a name and decide if your colleagues will need access.
5. Moving forward, you can utilize your saved filters in many ways as pictured below. You can even set it as a scheduled report for automatic delivery via email (e.g., a specific report due first thing Monday morning can become a paperless, automated process through TermSync).
Note: You can update the settings in your saved reports and save as a separate report (Save filter as) or override the previous version (Save Filter).