Saving & Updating Filters for Reports
1. First, select the section you want to work out of. In this example, the filter will be created from Customers -> Customer Listing.
2. Navigate to Filters, and choose Create new filter.
3. Select the appropriate criteria from the Custom Filters pop-up. Don't forget to customize your columns in Choose Columns.
4. Click Apply Filter to populate the results of your filter selection.
5. You can also Export CSV to save the results.
6. Navigate back to the Filters tab, and choose Save filter as.
7. Give the report a name, and decide if your colleagues will need access. Then select Save Filter.
8. Moving forward, you can utilize your saved filters in many ways as pictured below. You can even set it as a scheduled report for automatic delivery via email (e.g. a specific report due first thing Monday morning can become a paperless, automated process through TermSync).
Please reference the below FAQs for other filtering how-tos: