In this lesson you will create and save reports, set your default views, and customize your to-do list. You will see a filter drop down option in several sections of TermSync including the customer listing, collection calls needed, root cause analysis to name a few. They all function the same way. The example below uses the Invoice Listing filter.
You can create filters to view and export your reports.
1. Click the Filters drop down menu and select Create new filter.
2. Pick the criteria that you want to see in your report and Apply Filter.
Note: Don't forget to check out the advanced search options and choose your own columns.
3. Once the filter has been applied, you will see the listing that matches your filtered criteria.
4. Your customized filter can be quickly exported into a spreadsheet by clicking.
5. If this is a commonly used report, you can save it by selecting the filters drop down and clicking save this filter. You can even take it one step further to have it automatically emailed to you or put on your FTP by selecting to Save as Scheduled Report.
Set Your Default View
1. Follow the steps above to create and save the criteria that you want to see in your Default View.
2. Select Load saved filter from the Filters drop-down menu.
3. Then select the saved filter that you want as your default and Load Filter.
4. Lastly, select Set this as my default from the Filters dropdown menu.
Customize My To-Do List
Customize your very own to-do list so you can get right to work when you log into your TermSync account.
1. Start by creating and saving the filter(s) for the section of the to-do list that you want to customize. (e.g. if you make collection calls for a specific customer group, select that customer group and save the filter in the Customer Calls Needed section.) See above for more information on creating and saving filters.
2. Click into the Receivables Dashboard and find the To-Do List board.
3. Jump into My To-Do List which will reflect your own tasks instead of the entire account.
4. Hover over the gear icon to see what filter is applied to your list. Click on the icon to apply a new filter you've saved.
Note: If you happen to know that a specific section will never apply to your workflow (e.g., credits to be entered will never be applicable), click into Set To-Do List Preferences and uncheck to hide from your own list.