In this lesson you will create and save reports, set your default views, and customize your to-do list. You will see a filter drop-down option in several sections of TermSync. They all function the same way. The example below uses the Invoice Listing filter.
Creating Reports by Use of Filters
You can create filters to view and export your reports.
1. Click the Filters drop-down, and select Create new filter.
2. Pick the criteria that you want to see in your report. Don't forget to click on the Advanced Search Options to expand the menu options, and Choose Columns to select the specific columns that you want to view. Hit Apply Filter when complete.
3. Once the filter has been applied, you will see the listing that matches your filtered criteria. Your customized filter can be quickly exported into a spreadsheet by clicking on Export CSV.
4. If this is a commonly used report, you can save it by selecting the Filters drop-down, and clicking Save filter as.
You can even take it one step further to have it automatically emailed to you, or put on your SFTP/FTP by scheduling a report. Please review how do I set up a scheduled report.
You can also reference these other FAQs on filtering and report creation:
Set Your Default View
1. Follow the steps above to create and save the criteria that you want to see in your Default View.
2. Select Load saved filter from the Filters drop-down menu.
3. Then select the saved filter that you want as your default and Load Filter.
4. Lastly, select Set default filter from the Filters drop-down menu.
Customize my To-do List
Customize your very own to-do list so you can get right to work when you log into your TermSync account.
1. Start by creating and saving the filter(s) for the section of the to-do list that you want to customize. (e.g. if you make collection calls for a specific customer group, select that customer group and save the filter in the Customer Calls Needed section.) See above for more information on creating and saving filters.
2. Click into the Receivables Dashboard, and find the To-Do List board.
3. Jump into My To-Do List which will reflect your own tasks instead of the entire account.
4. Hover over the gear icon to see what filter is applied to your list. Click on the icon to apply a new filter you've saved.
Please Note: If you happen to know that a specific section will never apply to your workflow (e.g. credits entered), click on Set My To Do List Preference, and uncheck to hide from your list.