In this lesson you will identify the top 4-5 reasons why your customers pay invoices late. Then categorize all past due invoices to the trend.
1. Navigate to the Root Cause Analysis section
2. Scroll down until you see Manage root cause timing and labels and click that link to enter your reasons for lateness.
3. Now enter your reasons lateness and click the Add button.
Note: If reasons are already entered, you can edit or delete them at anytime by clicking the pencil or garbage can.
4. Once your reasons are entered, you want to select the number of days a transaction must be past due before you require a reason to be added. This will populate you invoice list.
5. Now that you've entered your reasons and required timing, navigate back to the Root Cause Analysis section.
6. You will see a list of all of the invoices that meet your required timing. So if you selected 90 days as your required timing, you will see a list of all invoices that are 90 days past due. You can go down the list and select an individual reason for each or can select multiple invoices that have the same reason for lateness and assign them.
Note:The Bank Authorizer role is required to edit the reasons for lateness.