Yes, you have the ability to create new filters in several sections of TermSync. All filters function similarly. You can also create reports off these filters. The example below uses the filter within the Invoice Listing.
1. Navigate to the section that you want to filter. In this example, it's the Invoice Listing. Then click Filters > Create new filter.
2. Select the criteria you want to filter. Don’t forget to click on Advanced Search Options to expand the menu options, and Choose Columns to select the specific columns that you want to view. Hit Apply Filter when complete.
3. You can edit the above filter you created if required.
4. Save your filter for future use by selecting Save filter as...
5. After you save your filter, it can be set as your default by selecting Set default filter.
Please Note: You are able to create a new filter in the following areas:
- Customer Listing
- Invoice Listing
- Credit Listing
- Payment Plan Listing
- Collection Calls Needed
- Collection Calls Listing
- Invoice Delivery Report
- Collection Forecast
- Possibly Abandoned Email Accounts
- Bounced Email Report
- Survey Responses
- Credit Applications Listing
Creating a Report
There are two methods in which to turn the above results into a report.
a. Export into a CSV on the Export CSV button.
b. Have a report automatically emailed, or placed on your SFTP/FTP by reviewing how to set up a scheduled report.