Yes, you can log a note regarding one or multiple transactions including credit memos within TermSync. You can also review the notes you've logged within the customer's Messages & Notes tab or export the notes using the Filters tab.
Logging a Note for a Specific Transaction
1. One way to tie your notes to one transaction directly is to pull up the invoice using the Search Bar at the top of the page. Search the invoice number to access the Invoice Details.
2. Now that you have clicked into the invoice and are viewing the Invoice Details board, take a look at the Message board on the top-right.
3. Click on the Internal Notes tab.
4. Click on the Write an Internal Note tab.
5. Create the message you would like to always tie to the transaction. When finished, click Create.
Creating a Note for a Credit Memo
1. If you are logging an internal note for a credit memo in TermSync, navigate to the Invoices tab and choose Credit Listing.
2. From here, you will follow steps 1 through 5 listed above.
Logging a Note for Multiple Transactions
Using the Bulk Action feature within the Invoice Listing is a great way to log a note that pertains to multiple transactions.
1. Include check marks next to each applicable transaction that correlates with the note you are going to log. Use the drop-down to choose Add Internal Note. Click Apply.
2. You'll be provided with the Add Internal Note board with each transaction you've selected noted on the left of the text box. Create your Note, and then click Submit.
Reviewing Notes Logged In a Transaction
1. You are able to review the internal note you've logged within the Messages & Notes tab. You'll want to use the Search Bar to find the customer (by name or ID), click on the identifier and click into their Messages & Notes tab. The Internal Notes will be on the left side of your screen.
2. If you want to export the Internal Notes, you can include this as a Selected Column within the Filters tab.
3. If you know the specific invoice you need to review, click on the invoice number. You will find the message board on the right with all logged notes available for review in Internal Notes.