Yes, you can log a note regarding one or multiple transactions including credit memos within TermSync. You can also review the notes you've logged within the customer's Messages & Notes tab or export the notes using the Filters tab.
How can I log a note about a specific transaction?
1. One way to tie your notes to one transaction directly is to pull up the invoice in the Invoice Listing. Search the invoice number and click on the correlating invoice number to access the Invoice Details.
2. Now that you have clicked into the invoice and are viewing the Invoice Details board, take a look at the Message board on the top-right.
3. Click on the Internal Notes tab.
4. Click on the Write an Internal Note tab and create your message which will always tie to the transaction.
5. When finished, click Create.
How can I create a note for a credit memo?
1. If you are logging an internal note for a credit-memo in TermSync, navigate to the Invoices tab and choose Credit Listing.
2. From here, you will follow steps 1 through 5 listed above.
How can I log a note for multiple transactions?
Using the Bulk-Action feature within the Invoice Listing is a great way to log a note that pertains to multiple transactions.
1. Include a checkmark next to each transaction that correlate with the note you are going to log.
2. Use the drop-down and choose Add Internal Note. Click Apply and you'll be provided with the Internal Note board with each transaction you've selected noted on the left of the text box.
How can I review the notes I've logged about a transaction?
a. You are able to review the internal note you've logged within the Messages & Notes tab. You'll want to search for the customer (name or ID), click on the identifier (name or ID) and click into their Messages & Notes tab.
b. If you want to export the internal notes you have logged, you can include this as a Selected Column within the Filters tab.
c. If you know the specific invoice you need to review, click on the invoice number. You will find the message board on the right with all logged notes available for review.