- Tasks can be assigned at the individual invoice level, assigned to several invoices using bulk assigning, at the customer level or even as an associated task under logged collection calls.
- You can assign an unlimited amount of tasks to anyone in your organization by entering the correlating email address and your own customized message.
- Tracking completion is easier than ever with email reminders, completion-notifications, and customized reports based on the columns you choose.
Assigning Tasks at the Invoice and Customer level
1. Select the button on the individual invoice or the customer page that you want to assign to your colleague.
2. A screen will open that allows you to choose the type of task, create your message, assign to your colleague, select the completion date & the follow-up date. You can request notification of completion as well by simply checking Notify Me Upon Completion.
3. Once the information in the task is entered, click the Create Task button. That will notify the user of their assigned task by email. The email will include the description and a link to everything the user needs to complete the task.
Assigning Multiple Invoices
1. You can create a task that includes several invoices by selecting the invoices needed in the Invoice Listing and choosing the bulk action of Create Task.
2. Then click the Apply button. A screen will open that allows you to write a description of the task, select an expected date of completion, and assign the user.
Assign Multiple Invoices within the Root Cause section
1. Navigate to the Root Cause section.
2. Select the the invoices that need to be assigned.
3. Select create task from the drop down menu.
4. A screen will open that allows you to write a description of the task, select an expected date of completion, and assign the user.
Note: Tasks can be assigned to anyone in your company, they do not have to be a TermSync user. Non-TermSync users will only have access to the customer information associated with the Task.
Customizing Reports out of the Tasks Listing
To customize filters and create reports to track task-completion out of TermSync, navigate to Tasks and select Tasks Listing.
1. To apply filters to the current list, click Edit Filter located on the top-right (between Export CSV & Clear Filter).
2. Choose the applicable filters for your desired outcome.
Note: You have control over what columns are present in the report. Navigate to Choose Columns at the bottom of the Task Filters popup and make your selections by dragging from column one (Available Columns) into column two (Selected Columns).
3. Don't forget to save your selections for easy-access moving forward. Hover over Filters at the top-right of your screen and select Save Filter As... Give these settings a name and export as a CSV file to save the results.