When a collection call results in a promised payment, you can log and track these details within the Log Call pop-up.
Logging and Tracking a Promise to Pay
1. Click Log Call.
2. Choose the correlating invoices by checking all that apply. The number of check marks will match the number under Invoices.
Please Note: The default setting will select all late invoices within the customer's account.
3. Select the contact method that applies.
4. Check Promise to pay by date. The box will expand to include:
a. A field to select the date
b. Days after to recontact
c. Send payment promise email notification
5. You will need to log a message in either the Customer Note or Call Log Private Note before you can save the entry. When complete, click Log a Call.
6. When checking Send payment promise email notification, a summary of the payment details will be delivered to the customer. Reference the below example of what your customer will see.
Please Note: A Promise to pay by date submission will remove the collection call assignment off of your To-Do List. It will only repopulate on your list if no payment has been received by the follow-up date (Promise to pay by Date + Days after to recontact).