You can add categories to effectively represent the various statuses that apply to your customers. Use TermSync to create these layers of categorization.
1. Navigate to Customers and select Manage Customer Categories from the drop-down menu.
2. Select New Customer Category.
3. Name it accordingly. For example, Credit Hold may be the new category. Then click Save.
4. Select New Customer Category Value.
5. Add values to categorize by, such as On/Off for Credit Hold.
6. Apply this status to the customer by navigating to the Customer Details tab. This will then allow you to filter by these categorizations throughout TermSync.