You can add categories in TermSync to easily filter and report on customers that are assigned to the category values you've created.
This is a great tool if you use statuses such as "on credit hold" or "requires approval." Any category you create will become a filter in your Customer Listing and a choosable column for reporting.
1. Navigate to Customers and select Manage Customer Categories from the drop-down menu.
2. Select New Customer Category.
3. Name it accordingly. For example, Credit Hold may be the new category. Then click Save.
4. Select New Customer Category Value.
5. Add values to categorize by, such as On/Off for Credit Hold.
6. Apply this status to the customer by navigating to the Customer Details tab. This will then allow you to filter by these categorizations throughout TermSync.