TermSync tracks the performance of your team on an individual level, allowing for goals to be set and progress to be measured. Take a moment to ensure you are applying the appropriate metrics within the various reports of the Performance Dashboard.
Utilizing the Performance Reports
1. Navigate to the Dashboard drop-down, and select Performance.
2. You now have access to a series of performance indicators which include metrics on the overall:
a. Collection Goal (monthly)
b. Automated Reminders
c. Collection Calls
d. Collection Time
e. Response Time
f. Root Cause Analysis: Reasons for Lateness
g. Root Cause Analysis: Disputed
3. You can apply filters to each of these sections by clicking the Filter hyperlink.
a. For example, set each section to your assigned customer group with the date range as Month to Date. You will notice the changes in metrics after selecting Update.
b. Take it a step further by reviewing the results for each section by clicking on the hyperlinked numbers.
- For example, you can quickly review the calls that were Completed Late.
- You can review based on Calls Completed by Contact Method, Calls Completed by Call, and the users in Logged By (Name).
4. If you are applying specific filters to the Performance Report, remember to save the filtered view, so you can quickly load it the next time.