Yes, you can easily send your contacts a message through TermSync by using the Bulk Action feature. When you send a message through TermSync, it will always include links in the email for your customers to log into their online portal. This is a great way to introduce your customers to TermSync!
1. Navigate to your Customer Listing.
2. Use your Filters tab to pull the listing of customers you want to contact, check the box on the top left to automatically check each customer on the given page, or simply check each box one by one for the applicable customers.
3. Once you have made your selection(s), you'll notice two tabs that appear: Current page and All pages. Select All pages if you'd like to auto-select every customer in this listing.
4. Now that you have your customers selected, click on the Choose a bulk action drop-down.
5. From this list of bulk actions, choose Send Message to Customers and click Apply.
6. Next, draft your message, or utilize the Choose a message template to auto-paste your previously saved messages.
a. When you select a handful of customers, each will be listed individually to the left of your message.
b. When you select all customers on the listing, they will be listed as an aggregate number to the left of your message.
7. You have the option to Record this message as a collection call by checking the box.
8. When you are ready to send the message, click Send.
9. You've successfully sent your customers a message through TermSync! The bulk messages will be queued for delivery which you can review in Bulk Actions under your Reports tab.
Inviting Your Customers to Their Online Portal
The message your customer will receive from the above bulk-messaging steps will look like the below example. From here, they can select either link to send them to their online portal.