Yes, you can easily send your contacts a message through TermSync by using the Bulk Action feature. When you send a message through TermSync, it will always include a link in the email for your customers to log into their online portal. This is a great way to introduce your customers to TermSync!
1. Navigate to your Customer Listing.
2. Either use your Filters tab to pull the listing of customers you want to contact or check the box on the top left to automatically check each customer on the given page.
2. Once you check this box, you'll notice two tabs that appear: current page and all pages. Select all pages if you'd like to auto-select every customer in this listing.
3. Now that you have your customers selected, click on the Choose a bulk action drop-down.
3. From this list of bulk actions, choose Send Message to Customer and click Apply.
4. Next, draft your message or utilize your saved message templates to auto-paste your message.
5. When you are ready to send the message, click Send.
You've successfully sent your customers a message through TermSync! The bulk messages will be queued for delivery which you can review in Bulk Actions under your Reports tab.