Yes, you can easily send your contacts a message through TermSync by using the Bulk Action feature. When you send a message through TermSync, it will always include links in the email for your customers to log in to their online portal. You can also select your recipients and customize the subject line. This is a great way to introduce your customers to TermSync!
1. Navigate to your Customer Listing.
2. Use your Filters tab to pull the listing of customers you want to contact, check the box on the top left to automatically check each customer on the given page, or simply check each box one by one for the applicable customers.
3. Once you have made your selection(s), you'll notice two tabs that appear: Current page and All pages. Select All pages if you'd like to auto-select every customer in this listing.
4. Now that you have your customers selected, click on the Choose a bulk action drop-down.
5. From this list of bulk actions, choose Send Message to Customers and click Apply.
6. When you select a handful of customers, each will be listed individually to the left of your message. When there are too many customers to list individually, they will be listed as an aggregate number to the left of your message.
7. To draft your message, start with the Subject Line. Use this field to catch your customer's eye when you are sending targeted messages between Payment Reminders. You'll be able to customize the subject line for all your messages sent from the Customer Listing, Invoice Listing, and Credit Listing, as well as the Customer Messages on the Receivables Dashboard and the individual customer page.
Please Note: You'll only see the Multiple vendors are represented here message if your selection spans more than one vendor.
8. Next, draft your message, or utilize the Choose a message template to auto-paste your previously saved messages.
9. You have the option to Record this message as a collection call by checking the box.
10. You can also select who should or should not receive the message by clicking on View recipients.
11. When you are ready to send the message, click Send.
12. You've successfully sent your customers an email message through TermSync!
Inviting Your Customers to Their Online Portal
The message your customer will receive from the above bulk-messaging steps will look like the example below. From here, they can select either link to take them to their online portal.