Yes! You are able to enter a payment on behalf of your customer via the Telephone Payment feature. If you currently accept online payments in TermSync but don't have access to this feature, please contact your account manager to enable this feature today. Please Note: You can enter an ACH payment if you currently accept ACH payments in TermSync, and you can enter credit card payments if you currently accept credit card payments in TermSync.
Entering a Telephone Payment
1. Once the Telephone Payment feature has been enabled in your account, navigate to the correlating customer and click on their Customer ID/Customer Name. You will land in their Invoices tab where you will find access to their Account Statement, under their AR Aging Data.
2. Once you've opened your customer's account statement, navigate to the Available Actions board and choose Enter Telephone Payment. This will take you to the payment section, familiar to your customer if they have made payments through TermSync.
3. Within the payment section, ask your customer what account/card they are paying with, enter the account/card information, and enter their contact information. Ensure they agree to the terms listed by reading them aloud to your customer and check the box to confirm you've fulfilled this requirement.
4. Include your signature and move to the Payment Summary section. The Payment Summary section requires you to confirm the scheduled date of payment with your customer and lastly, the amount to be paid.
5. Choose Enter Payment as your final step in the transaction.
Please Note: Your customer will automatically receive a confirmation email for their records stating that the payment was scheduled by phone with a link to view the full account statement.