When setting your Payment Reminder Email Preferences within TermSync, you will notice the day of the week drop-down offers the option of Manually:
By changing the delivery timing of the automated payment reminders to manual, you will have the opportunity to review the list of intended recipients (yet to be sent) which is populated from the parameters you've established.
1. Ensure you have the authority to reset the payment reminder preferences. Then navigate to the Company Account Information page.
2. Navigate to the Payment Reminder Preferences board and switch the Day of the Week to Manually as pictured above.
3. Redirect to the Reports tab in TermSync, and click Reminder Emails to Send.
4. From the list of eligible payment-reminder recipients, uncheck any customer that you wish to omit. By unchecking the box, you are removing the customer from the list of customers who would receive the email notification via TermSync.
5. Within the Details board, review the total count for customers included and excluded from the correlating payment reminder and click Deliver Emails.
Please Note: Payment reminders will be automatically sent out 15 minutes after you've clicked Deliver Emails within the Reminder Emails to Send report.