Follow these steps to see who will be receiving payment reminder emails.
Reviewing Payment Reminder Emails
1. Go to the Profile icon.
2. Select Company Account Information.
3. Scroll to the Payment Reminder Email Preferences section, and select edit on Day of the week.
4. Select Manually:
By changing the delivery timing of the automated payment reminders to manual, you will have the opportunity to review the list of intended recipients (yet to be sent) which is populated from the parameters you've established. Ensure you have the authority to reset the payment reminder preferences.
5. Redirect to the Reports tab, and click Reminders to Send.
Please Note: This report only shows when in manual mode.
6. Here, you will see the list of intended recipients that you can now review.
Manually Sending Payment Reminder Emails
1. From the list mentioned above, uncheck any customer that you wish to omit. By unchecking the box, you are removing the customer from the list of customers who would receive the email notification via TermSync.
2. Within the Details board, review the total count for customers included and excluded from the correlating payment reminder, and click Deliver Reminders.
Please Note: Payment reminders will be automatically sent out 15 minutes after you've clicked Deliver Reminders within the Reminder Emails to Send report.
3. Once complete, you can keep the manual mode or revert back to a day of the week.