Yes, you have the ability to choose the parameters for your aging buckets with the Invoice Listing.
Running a Report with Custom Aging Filters
1. Navigate to the Invoice Listing. Under Filters, choose Create New Filter.
2. From the Invoice Filters pop-up, choose the Advanced Search Options near the bottom. This will expand the pop-up, allowing you access to more filters.
3. Navigate to the Aging board, and choose the aging metric you prefer, such as Days Past Due or Days Outstanding.
4. Choose Custom for the date range for each aging metric.
5. You will see two blank fields populate. You can enter two values that represent the days past due or outstanding.
Please Note: If you choose to leave a field blank, the results will reflect an open range with respect to that parameter.