You can set up automatic delivery of any report you create in TermSync. The scheduled report is delivered as an CSV-file attachment to an automated email notification or it can be delivered to an FTP recipient.
You choose who receives this notification, the frequency of its delivery, and the time of the day it is delivered. You can also use this feature to deliver data back to an FTP recipient if working towards an automated data exchange between TermSync and your ERP.
For this example, we'll look at creating a scheduled report of all the paid transactions that settled in your company's bank account today. This is a great report for automating the reconcilation process between TermSync and your ERP.
Setting up a Scheduled Report in TermSync
1. Navigate to your Invoice Listing.
2. Hover over the Filters tab on the top-right and click on Create new filter.
2. To isolate the transactions that were paid today in TermSync, you will want to click on the Invoice Stages filter and choose Paid.
3. Next you will want to click on Advanced Search Options for a list of additional filters.
4. From your additional filters, navigate to Payments Settled Date and choose Today. This means you want to see all transactions that were paid and settled in your company's bank account today.
5. Now that you've got the necessary filters applied, click on Choose Columns to customize the columns included in this report.
6. Once you've selected the appropriate columns, click Apply Filter.
7. The last piece is setting this listing up as scheduled report. This option is listed under the Filters tab. Navigate back to the top-right to the Filters tab. Hover over this tab and select Save new scheduled report.
8. Now you are ready to set up your preferences for the delivery of this report! Fill out the requested fields in the Save as Scheduled Report pop-up. You will enter a name for the report, the frequency of delivery (daily, weekly, monthly), the time of day it should be delivered, the email address of the recipient/s, and lastly you will check if the report should be auto-delivered if it's empty.
9. Don't forget to click Save Scheduled Report.
10. Now you can easily track this automated report under the Reports tab by clicking on Scheduled Reports.
11. From Scheduled Reports, you can edit your report by clicking on the pencil icon. From here you can set up the FTP recipient by clicking on Add an FTP Recipient.
12. You can also review any scheduled reports from past automated deliveries under the Generated Reports tab. This is a great resource if you need to resend the report or simply want to download the results for that specific delivery date.
If you have questions about scheduling reports or adding an FTP Recipient, please contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org