If you would like to offer your customers the ability to create deposit transactions in TermSync, please contact your Account Manager. Once this feature is enabled, your customer will see it listed within their Available Actions board. This is a great way to get your customers to pay you in advance!
Creating a Deposit Transaction
1. Once your customer has logged in to TermSync, they will navigate to the Account Statement and select Create Deposit Transaction under their Available Actions board.
2. Your customer will be redirected to the New Transaction page. The only field that is required is the Invoice Amount. The have the option to add an Invoice Date, Invoice Number, PO Number and a Description, but they are not required.
3. Your customer will then land on the newly created deposit transaction. A confirmation pop-up will appear across the top to confirm the deposit was created successfully. From here, they can make payment by selecting the Make Online Payment button.
4. Your customer will enter their payment information and click on Schedule Payment when done.
5. They will be redirected back to their Account Statement. A confirmation pop-up will appear across the top to confirm the payment was scheduled successfully.
Please Note: Your customer will also receive a notification of the scheduled payment sent to the email address listed in their account. As the vendor, you will receive a notification as well.