If you are receiving requests for the invoice PDFs from your customers, you may want to consider auto-importing the PDFs into your TermSync account. If you need to enable this functionality, please contact your Account Manager.
To reply to the customer's PDF request in TermSync, follow these 4 steps.
Replying to your Customer's PDF Request
1. First, you will notice you have customer responses listed on your To-Do List. Some of these may be PDF requests. You can click on the number of requests, or click on View.
2. You are now redirected to the Response Time page. Here you can click on View for each PDF request listed under Type.
3. Now you are in the Invoice Details. Here you can click on Upload PDF Invoice.
4. Select your file in Choose File. For a time-saver, click to notify your customer automatically that the invoice has been attached before you choose Upload File.
5. You will receive a pop-up confirming the success of your action.
6. Your customer will receive immediate notification via email, which will look like the below example.
Please note: You are attaching the PDF within TermSync and not to the email itself. Your customer will log into their account and land in the correlating invoice from the notification, which will look like the below example.