If a customer's contact information needs to be added, updated, or deleted, you can manually make this update within TermSync if you are not utilizing the customer-file import to manage the changes. The best practice is to make this update in your ERP/CRM if that is how your team tracks contacts. However, if you need to make the update immediately, this can be done through TermSync.
Adding Customer's Contact Info
1. Navigate to the correlating customer by searching via the customer's name or ID in the Search Bar.
2. Once you've clicked into your customer's account, navigate to the Customer Details as you will land in the Invoices tab first.
3. Within the Address Book board, you will see the information listed for any current contacts associated with the customer account.
a. In the General Contact Info, you are able to place Additional information related to the contact (i.e. works Monday - Thursday schedule, etc). Just select Update General Contact Info.
b. Choose + Add a New Contact. Fill out the sections as needed. At minimum an email is needed. Lastly, select Add a New Contact.
Updating Customer's Contact Info
1. If you are updating an existing contact's name, phone number, or job title, click the Edit pencil icon on the far right, and make changes under Update Customer Contact.
2. If you are updating an existing contact's email address, please treat the update like a new customer.
a. Choose + Add a New Contact. See above on how to add a customer.
b. Then delete the old/outdated contact by choosing Delete. See below on how to delete a customer.
Please Note: If you attempt to edit a current contact's email address, TermSync will give you instructions for adding new instead of editing the current address.
Deleting Customer's Contact Info
1. If you need to delete an old or outdated contact, select the Delete red x icon. Then as confirmation, select the Delete button.