Multiple features are available for you to keep the Unattached Invoice PDF report organized and up-to-date.
Removing PDFs from Listing
If you have PDFs listed that do not correlate with an invoice-record in your TermSync account or are no longer applicable, you can quickly remove them using the Bulk-Action feature available at the top of the report.
1. Ensure you are in Unattached Invoice PDFs (under the Reports tab). Include a checkmark with the PDF that needs to be deleted. If you're looking to remove all PDFs on that page, you can use the top check-box to auto-check the entire page.
Attaching PDFs to Invoice-Record in TermSync
If you find a PDF that did not attach to the Invoice-Record, you can quickly use the Attach to Invoice feature.
1. Located on the far right, click Attach to Invoice.
2. Search by Customer name.
3. Search by Invoice number with which the correlating PDF should be paired with in TermSync.
4. Click Attach when done, and you've successfully paired the PDF with the transaction in TermSync!
Please Note: TermSync auto-attaches these PDFs based on the file's naming structure (Customer Name_Invoice Number.pdf). If you find PDFs are not attaching as expected, contact your Account Manager.
It's a simple one, but it could be really useful if you need to review what is being sent over to TermSync.
1. Click Export in the top-right for a CSV file of Unattached Invoice PDFs.