Multiple features are available for you to keep the Unattached Invoice PDF report organized and up to date.
Removing PDFs from Listing
If you have PDFs listed that do not correlate with an invoice record or are no longer applicable in your TermSync account, you can quickly remove them by using the Bulk Action feature located at the top of the report.
1. Ensure you are in Unattached Invoice PDFs (under the Reports tab). Include a check mark with the PDF that needs to be deleted. If you're looking to remove all PDFs on that page, you can use the top checkbox to auto-check the entire page.
Attaching PDFs to Invoice Record in TermSync
If you find a PDF that did not attach to the Invoice Record, you can quickly use the Attach to Invoice feature.
1. Located on the far right, click Attach to Invoice.
2. Search by Customer name.
3. Search by Invoice number that correlates with the PDF you would like to pair with in TermSync.
4. Click Attach when done, and you've successfully paired the PDF with the transaction in TermSync!
Please Note: TermSync auto-attaches these PDFs based on the file's naming structure (Customer Name_Invoice Number.pdf). If you find PDFs are not attaching as expected, contact your Account Manager.
It's a simple one, but it could be really useful if you need to review what is being sent over to TermSync.
1. Click Export in the top-right for a CSV file of Unattached Invoice PDFs.