Your customer's Payer Rating is calculated by adding up the total days-past-due for all invoices that have been paid late as listed in TermSync. That total is divided by the customer's number of paid invoices (late and on-time) in TermSync to get the average days late.
- Excellent Rating: Average of 5 or less days late
- Good Rating: Average of 6 to 15 days late
- Fair Rating: Average of 16 to 30 days late
- Poor Rating: Average of 30 or more days late
You can control if the Payer Rating is visible in the Payment Reminder email notification.
How To Hide/Share Payer Rating
1. Navigate to the Company Account Information section.
2. Navigate to your Payment Reminder Preferences.
3. Under Level One Preferences, locate the Section Visibility.
4. Click on edit and include or remove the checkmark next to Display the Payer Rating section.
5. Repeat this step for the Level Two and Level Three Preferences.
To update the Payer Rating listed in the Customer Portal, click into Company Account Information > Edit Company Details > Hide payer ratings from customers? Yes/No