Your TermSync Call Log Rules establish when a customer qualifies for a collection call based on how much they owe and how late they are on that overdue amount. If you need to review or edit your company call log rules, please click here.
Collection Calls Metrics
1. When a customer qualifies for a collection call, they will be listed on the Collection Calls Needed list.
2. Or, you can quickly access this list from your To-Do List on the Receivables Dashboard.
3. There are two sections within the Collection Calls module that display collection call metrics:
a. In the Collection Calls Needed list, you will see the Overall Calls Needed board to the right of your list.
b. Under the Collection Calls Listing.
You can review the Calls Completed by Contact Method or Calls Completed by Caller in the given pie charts.
c. The Call Stats board provides a breakdown of how many required calls were made on time versus made late as well as a breakdown of total calls completed:
Completed On-Time (+) Completed Late (+) Deferred (+) No Longer Needed (+) Still Needed <yellow highlighted fields> = Required <blue highlighted field>
ii. Total Completed
Required (+) Completed (Not Required) <yellow highlighted fields> = Total Completed <blue highlighted field>
4. The first day the customer appears on the Collection Calls Needed list, TermSync begins tracking how long they are on the list. Keep in mind when you log a collection call for that customer, they will be removed from your list and be categorized as a completed collection call.
- If you need more information on how to log a collection call in TermSync, please click here.
- To learn more about the Performance Dashboard and the Collection Calls Completed board, please click here.