The weekly payment reminder notification allows your customers to access their online account statement by clicking on the link provided in the email.
However, you can send your customer this link to their account statement at any time by following the steps listed below.
Sending the Account Statement Link
1. Search for the customer by name or ID using the Search Bar at the top of the page.
2. Once you select the correct customer, you land in their Invoices tab. This is exactly where you should be. Looking at your customer's AR Aging Data, navigate to and click on Account Statement.
3. Navigate to the Available Actions. Click on Send Link to Account Statement.
4. There are several areas you can fill out, but this only requires: Additional message, Please select the email recipients, and click Send when complete.
5. The account statement link is automatically included under the body of your message as pictured.
What Does My Customer See?
1. Your customer will receive a notification via email after you click Send. Within that notification is the hyperlinked text View your account statement (as seen in the above snapshot). Your customer will want to click on the this. They will be redirected to the login page where they will enter their email address, and click Login.
Please Note: The email address must be the one where the email was sent to. If the customer cannot log in, verify that the correct email address is being entered.
2. They will land in their Account Statement where their Available Actions are listed. Your customer is also able to request/download PDF invoice copies and download past account statements from this interface.