If your customer has available credits to apply before scheduling payment, TermSync allows for both actions to occur by simply selecting the transactions via a check-mark, and then choosing Schedule Payment within their account statement.
Applying Open Credits & Scheduling Payment for Remaining Balance
1. To start, your customer will want to review their statement. The top table always lists invoices, and the bottom table always lists available credits.
2. Next, they will want to check each credit that should be applied and each invoice that should be adjusted and potentially scheduled for payment (if a balance remains). Choosing the first checkbox for each table will auto-check the entire column.
3. Now that the system can recognize which credits and invoices to process, your customer will want to navigate to the Available Actions board and choose Schedule Payment.
4. In this example, the customer has checked all 10 available credits ($1,055.00) and oldest open invoice ($2,237.00). TermSync will then present this adjustment before your customer schedules any payment.
a. The remaining balance after all 10 credits are applied is $1,182.00 as presented in the Total Amount to Schedule.
b. By entering the payment information in Account Type, choosing Payment Timing, and Schedule Payment the open amount of $1,182.00 is scheduled for electronic payment. Your customer will then be able to proceed with scheduling the remaining balance for payment, or simply leave the remaining balance open.
5. Lastly, a scheduled payment will pair with an email notification of the payment(s) they've scheduled successfully in TermSync automatically sent after choosing Schedule Payment from their Payment Portal.
How do I know my customer has applied these credits?
When you log into your TermSync account, you will see your customer's applied credits listed in Applied credits to be entered on your To-Do List.
For further reference, please review the following FAQs: