Once you receive a Task notification on your My To-Do List and/or via email, you can make updates to the thread, change the status, and even attach documents.
Updating Your Assigned Tasks
1. If you've been assigned a Task and have an account in TermSync, you see the Task listed on the Receivables Dashboard under My To-Do List.
2. By clicking on the Manual task to be completed (either the number or view), you will be taken to the correlating task within the Tasks Listing.
Please Note: Each Task is paired with an ID number for easy identification.
3. Click on the ID, and add any relevant notes via the Task Notes board. You can also attach a file or files within the Task Notes board. These updates will be logged within the Task.
4. You will want to update the Status of the Task within the Tasks Details board.
5. Lastly, don't forget to save your changes to the Task!
Because TermSync is tracking what stage the Task is in, you'll see a timestamp and your username in the Changes Made To Tasks board when you click Save.
If you find yourself receiving an emailed reminder that a specific Task has not been completed, you'll want to login to TermSync, and review the Tasks Listing.