You can sign up for AutoPay within your online account statement or use the new link Sign Up for AutoPay from your email. By signing up for AutoPay, transactions will auto-schedule for their upcoming due date. You will receive a weekly notice letting you know what is scheduled for payment via email notification. You can always log into your account statement via the email notifications and delay or cancel payment. Changes made will take effect immediately.
Signing up for AutoPay if Already in the Customer Portal
1. Let's start by ensuring you are in your account statement. If you don't see your account statement on the left of the screen with a list of Available Actions on the right, you'll want to navigate to the top of the page.
2. Click on Account Statement.
3. Navigate to the Summary board on the right. You'll find Sign up for AutoPay listed as an Available Actions - click on it!
4. Now you can enter the account information that you'd like funds to be pulled from moving forward. But first, read through how it works.
Now it's time to enter the account information (fake information listed below for example).
5. Click Sign up for AutoPay. Any open transactions that were in your account will be auto-scheduled for payment.
Moving forward, you can expect a weekly notification sent via email listing any scheduled transactions. If you have any questions about your account, please contact your vendor.
Signing up for AutoPay Using the Link on Your Email
1. If you have a recent message from your vendor (10/16/18) or newer, you can click on the Sign Up for AutoPay button.
2. You will be prompted to enter your email address. This will be the email address where the message was sent to.
3. At this point, you can follow the same steps outlined above in the Signing up for AutoPay if Already in the Customer Portal at step #4.