You can sign up for Autopay within your online account statement.
By signing up for Autopay, transactions will auto-schedule for their upcoming due date. You will receive a weekly notification letting you know what is scheduled for payment via email notification. You can always log into your account statement via the email notifications and delay or cancel payment.
1. Let's start by ensuring you are in your account statement. If you don't see your account statement on the left of the screen with a list of available actions on the right, you'll want to navigate to the top of the page.
2. Click on Account Statement.
3. Now that you are in your account statement, navigate to the Summary board on the right. You'll find Sign-up for Autopay listed as an Available Action - click on it!
4. Now you can enter the account information that you'd like funds to be pulled from moving forward. But first, read through how it works and how it is secured.
Now it's time to enter the account information (fake information listed below for example).
5. Click Sign-up for Autopay and any open transactions that were in your account will be auto-scheduled for payment.
Moving forward, you can expect a weekly notification sent via email listing any scheduled transactions. If you have any questions about your account, please contact your vendor.