Your customer is able to schedule payment for their open transaction(s) from their online account statement. Your customer is able to access their online account statement from the Payment Reminder notification, and also from the link View your account statement that you can send at any time.
Scheduling a Payment
Once your customer has landed in their account statement, they can choose which transactions they would like to pay through TermSync.
1. Include a checkmark(s) next to each transaction that should be scheduled for payment.
2. Next, navigate to the Available Actions board, and choose Schedule Payment.
3. The customer is now redirected to the Payment Portal. Here is where the customer will enter their payment information, choose the date of payment, and finally choose Schedule Payment.
a. First, the customer enters their payment information under the Payment Method board.
Please Note: The customer has the option to Save this payment method for future payments at the bottom if they wish to checkmark this option.
b. Next, they are presented with the opportunity to choose the date of the electronic payment within the Payment Summary board.
c. Lastly, the customer clicks Schedule Payment. A successfully scheduled payment is paired with both a confirmation pop-up within their account statement and also an email notification.
How does my customer know they scheduled payment successfully?
If your customer is questioning their scheduled payment, they can quickly confirm if payment was successfully scheduled in TermSync.
1. First, they will receive a confirmation pop-up immediately after clicking Schedule Payment. Here is an example of that confirmation pop-up within the customer's account statement which appears across the top.
2. Your customer also receives a confirmation notification via email immediately after clicking Schedule Payment. Here is an example of that notification. Your customer can log into the Invoice Details by clicking View in the table presented in the notification.
3. If your customer clicked View from the notification above, they would be directed to the Invoice Details board for that transaction. Here, they can review the details of the scheduled transaction and even cancel the online payment if applicable.