Yes! It's quite easy to get a listing of your customer accounts that include email address/addresses which you may want to review as you continue to gather updated contact information from your customers.
If you would like to include the listed email address/addresses within this report. you can utilize an available column within the Customer Listing.
1. Navigate to the Customer Listing.
2. Click into the dropdown of quick report and choose Customer Details.
3. Now you are presented with each customer, the vendor they are listed under and if they have an email address listed within their address book (i.e., the color-coded blocks).
4. To include the actual email address/addresses to this report, hover over the Filters tab and choose Create new filter.
5. Navigate to the Choose Columns and click for the roll-up of available columns you can include in this report. Locate Payer Emails and drag it to the Selected Columns box.
You can choose the order of the selected columns. By placing Payer Emails first as pictured below, you will see the email adddresses listed in column one.
6. Finally, choose Apply Filter. You are able to save this report and even set it as your default if interested. You can also export this listing as a CSV or schedule it to be automatically emailed based on the preferences you set.