If you have credit(s) available and want to apply them to a specific invoice coming due or overdue, you can achieve this in your online account statement by simply clicking on the invoice number.
Applying Available Credits to a Specific Invoice
1. You'll want to be sure you are in your Account statement. The best way to confirm this is by clicking Account Statement across the top.
2. Now that you are in your Account Statement, notice the invoices are listed in the first table under Invoice #, and the available credits are listed in the second table under Credit #.
3. Identify which invoice you'd like to apply credits to, and click on that correlating invoice number.
4. You are now in the invoice. Under Available Actions, you'll see Choose and apply credits. Click on this option.
5. You will see all available credits listed as an option to apply to the transaction. Include a checkmark to the far left of each credit that should be applied to this transaction. Click on Apply Selected Credits.
6. You will receive a pop-up confirming your action to apply credit(s) to this transaction. Click OK.
7. You will receive a confirmation popup stating the credits have been applied successfully. The Amount will reflect the credit(s) applied. In the above example, the original amount was $1,485.00 and a credit of $102.00 was applied for a new amount total of $1,383.00.
8. Click on Account Statement across the main menu to see these updates reflected in your account immediately.