If you have credits available and want to apply them to a specific invoice coming due or overdue, you can achieve this in your online account statement by simply clicking on the invoice number.
1. You'll want to be sure you are in your account statement. The best way to confirm this is by clicking Account Statement across the top.
2. Now that you are in your account statement, notice the invoices are listed in the first table and the available credits are listed in the second table. A great indicator of this is Invoice # is listed in the first table and Credit # is listed in the second table.
3. To apply your available credits to a specific invoice, click on the correlating invoice number that you'd like to apply the credits to.
4. Within the Invoice Details, click on Choose and apply credits.
5. You may have guessed this step! Now you can choose and apply the credits by including a checkmark and clicking Apply Selected Credits.
You will notice the confirmation pop-up across the top of your screen. The invoice amount will be adjusted accordingly which you can review by clicking on Account Statement.