First, you'll want to navigate to the Credit Listing. From here, you can click into the specific credit memo, or you can Write an Internal Note for multiple credits at once.
Logging an Internal Note on a Credit Memo
1. Navigate to the Credit Listing under Invoices.
2. Click on the correlating Credit ID.
3. Navigate to the Internal Notes tab, click on Write an Internal Note, and log the note accordingly.
Logging an Internal Note on Multiple Credit Memos
If you are logging the same note for multiple credits, you can utilize the bulk action feature from the Credit Listing interface.
1. Simply include a check mark with the credit memo(s) you would like to log an internal note for. You'll notice the bulk action feature bar appear after you include at least one check mark on this page. Choose Add Internal Note from your list of options.
2. Select Apply.
3. The credits you've selected to be paired with the note will be listed on the left. Log your message accordingly and choose Submit.