If you've scheduled a transaction to be paid electronically in TermSync and need to cancel the payment, you can cancel it yourself if it hasn't been processed. You will know it hasn't been processed if it is in the stage of Scheduled.
If the transaction's status is Completed or Paid in your online account, you will need to contact your Vendor to request a refund.
Cancelling Scheduled Online Payment
1. Log into your online account, and review the stage of the scheduled transaction. It will be listed as Scheduled, Completed, or Paid.
- If you see that the transaction is Completed or Paid, contact your Vendor to initiate a refund as the payment has been processed.
- If you see it is Scheduled, you can cancel the payment right away. Continue through the following steps to successfully cancel the scheduled payment.
2. Start by clicking on the invoice number that you need to cancel the payment for.
3. You are now in the Invoice Details. Click on Cancel Online Payment which is pictured below. Notice you can also Reschedule pay date instead of canceling which is listed under your Available Actions.
4. After clicking Cancel Online Payment, you will be prompted to inform the Vendor why you are canceling the payment. A message is required in order to successfully cancel the online payment. Once complete, click Cancel Online Payment.
5. You will immediately see the invoice listed as Open on both the Invoice Details and on your Account Statement. You have successfully canceled payment for the transaction.
Please Note: If you set your account for AutoPay, you have these options:
- Cancel AutoPay
- Reschedule Pay Date