You are able to customize both the online account statement and the PDF version the customer can download from their customer portal.
Remember that these preferences can be set up at the company level, collection group level, and even at the individual customer level.
Account Statement Preferences
1. To set up the account statement at the global level, you will need to have the Admin role so you can access the Company Account Information section within your profile.
2. Once you've navigated to the Company Account Information section, scroll down to the Account Statement Display Preferences.
3. From here, you have a series of preferences available to you. Simply click on edit for each preference for a thorough overview of your options.
4. Next, review the columns being displayed within the account statement table. You'll notice there are two lists provided.
a. The Account Statement Columns control the online account statement your customers have access to when they log into their customer portal. The Account Statement PDF Columns control the PDF version that the customer can download from their online customer portal.
5. Lastly, review the header, payment instructions, and signature. Click on Edit Custom Text to update any/all of these sections with your customized message and instructions.