You are able to customize both the online account statement and the PDF version the customer can download from their customer portal.
Remember that these preferences can be set up at the company level, collection group level and even at the individual customer level.
Account Statement Preferences
1. To set up the account statement at the global level, you will need to have the Admin role so you can access the Company Account Information section within your profile.
2. Once you've navigated to the Company Account Information section, scroll down to the Account Statement Display Preferences.
3. From here, you have a series of preferences available to you. Simply click on edit for each preference for a thorough overview of your options.
a. Highlight past due rows - If you want the past due to stand out, click on this preference.
b. Hide payment stub - You have the ability to:
- Hide payment stub
- Hide pay amount box
- Hide payment stub invoices
4. Next, review the columns being displayed within the account statement table. You'll notice there are two lists provided.
a. The Account Statement Columns control the online account statement your customers have access to when they log in to their customer portal. Click on Edit Columns. In the Edit Account Statement Display Preferences, you can drag and drop any of the teal-colored rows. The gray columns cannot be moved from Selected Columns.
b. The Account Statement PDF Columns control the PDF version that the customer can download from their online customer portal. Click on Edit Columns. In the Edit Account Statement PDF Display Preferences, you can drag and drop any of the teal-colored rows. The gray columns cannot be moved from Selected Columns.
5. Review the header, payment instructions and signature. Click on Edit Custom Text to update any/all of these sections with your customized message and instructions.