As the Admin of your TermSync account, you can assign a new user to a specific view. This ensures the user only sees the AR information you've assigned them to (e.g., their collection group or a specific business unit).
Setting Up Views For New User
1. Navigate to the Company Account Information or User Profile. Select either one.
2. Click on Users.
3. Click on Add a new user.
4. Set up the user by assigning them to the appropriate company. Include their First Name, Last Name, Job Title and Email Address.
5. Set up the user by assigning them to the appropriate roles: Account Manager, Account Manager Lite, Admin, Bank Authorizer and Executive.
6. Next, click on Create New User View under User View Preferences.
7. Here you can create a filter to identify the exact set of values the user should have access to in TermSync. Your options are based on customer, vendor, collection group other custom fields sent via your Open AR File and Customer Categories.
In this example, the user is being assigned to all customers in Division One.
8. Give a title in the View Name and click Submit. In this example, the view has been named "Amazing Widgets - Division One."
9. Now that the User Information, Roles and User View Preferences have been entered, click on Create to add the user to your TermSync account.
10. If the view is already created, navigate to the drop-down option, and select the appropriate one.
11. An email will be automatically delivered to the new user inviting them to create their password and login successfully. When this user logs in, they will only see the customers/transactions that are associated with Division One within Amazing Widgets.
12. If you need to edit or delete a view, navigate to the Company Account Information section and click the Manage User Views under User Views.