The PO Number has been added as an option on the Log a Call page. You can easily reference it when talking to your customer while logging your collection call. Follow these simple steps on how to add that column.
Adding the PO Number to Log a Call Table
1. Navigate to your Collection Calls view (two ways):
a. Select the Collection Calls Needed drop-down option and then the appropriate customer from the list.
b. Locate the Collection Calls tab if you are already on the customer page.
2. Click on Log a Call.
3. Select Filters, and then Create new filter.
4. Expand your options by clicking on Choose Columns.
5. Drag and drop PO Number to the Selected Columns list.
6. Lastly, select Apply Filter.
7. If you want to save this setting, select Filters and Save filter as... It will prompt you to give it a name.
8. If you would like to make it your default, simply select Filters and then Set default filter.
Please Note: Pulling this column over and saving it as your default for one customer will save this view as default for all of your customers' Log A Call page.