There are two ways to view paid invoices for your account.
Review Payment History
1. Log in to your online account.
2. Click on the Payment History tab located at the top of the screen.
3. You can filter the list by:
- Time frame of the invoice:
- Payment method used:
- Remittance status:
4. For more information on a specific invoice, click View Details.
- This is where you can see a line-item receipt of the payment transaction, which includes any applied credits and paid invoices.
Review All Invoices at Once
You can also view a comprehensive list of your invoices. You may apply filters to this list to easily sort through for the information you need.
1. Click on the Invoices tab at the top of your screen.
2. Every invoice associated with your company, including paid invoices, will be listed here.
3. To filter by a specific category, click on the Filters button and select Create New Filter.
4. The pop-up screen will provide a number of filters from which you can choose. To view paid invoices, select the drop-down menu for Invoice Stage.
- Check the box for Paid under Most Common Stages. This will show payments through TermSync.
- Afterward, if you would like to see the full list of your paid invoices, you will also want to select Paid Outside TermSync under Additional Stages.
5. The Stage column should automatically appear on your list, but if you would like to add other columns, you can select them by clicking Choose Columns.
6. Click and drag any of the columns you wish to view on your invoice list from the Available Columns box to the Selected Columns box.
7. Once you are finished, click Apply Filter.