The option for your customers to sign up for AutoPay is both free (to the customer) and convenient. Here are the steps to send out an introduction email to your customers who are currently not taking advantage of this service.
1. Navigate to your Customer Listing.
2. Hover over your Filters tab and choose Create New Filter.
3. Next, click on the Communication Type filter and select Reminders. These are your customers who are eligible to receive weekly payment reminders through their contact information but have not signed up for AutoPay.
4. Next select all customers from the listing. You'll notice the Bulk-Action bar appears. Click on Send Message to Customers from this dropdown. Don't forget to click on Apply!
5. Now you can formulate your message. Below is a sample message in red that you can copy/paste or you can create your own strategic message outlining the benefits of AutoPay.
We are now providing you a free and secure way to schedule payment, view/print invoice PDFs, download past account statements, view your payment history, and ask us questions. Most importantly you can sign up for AutoPay! It is convenient and a huge time-saver. Go green while saving on paper and postal costs. You can sign up in a few quick steps.
1. Click on the View Your Account Statement link, and enter your email address to log in.
2. Under Available Actions, click on Sign-up for AutoPay.
3. Select your method of payment and fill in your banking information.
4. Lastly, click Sign-up for AutoPay.
*Or you can simply click on the Sign Up for AutoPay button at the bottom of this message.
Your Customer Portal is here to fulfill all your self-service needs and keeps us accountable by measuring our response time to your inquiries and overall customer experience. If you have any questions, please reply directly to this email.
6. Once you're satisfied with your email message, simply click Send.
Your customers will receive your message momentarily after you click send, depending on how many customers you've selected.