Your customers have the opportunity to rate their experience with your company as very satisfied, satisfied, unsatisfied and very unsatisfied, as well as provide comments explaining their selection.
To View a Specific Customer's Rating
- Navigate to the Customers tab and select Customer Listing.
- Click on the customer you wish to view.
- The Invoices page is the default screen that opens when you select a customer. Click on the Messages & Notes tab at the top-right.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page, where you will see the Your Accountability box.
To View the List of Your Customers' Ratings
- Navigate to the Customer Satisfaction tab and select Customer Satisfaction Dashboard.
- Your customers are listed alphabetically. You can see the date the rating was submitted or last updated, what the rating was, whether your customer provided a comment, and the trend of each customer’s satisfaction with your service.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can see your average customer satisfaction rate.