When your customer sets up AutoPay for their account, they must follow this process:
1. On the top bar, select the Account Statement tab.
2. In the summary box to the right of the screen, select Sign Up for AutoPay.
3. The drop-down menu under Account Type in the box on the left allows your customer to select the account they wish to have payments drawn from automatically. They can enter either a bank account or a specific debit/credit card.
4. The box on the right informs your customer of how AutoPay works and that they can contact you for additional information.
5. Once they enter the information for the account, they must select the checkbox to authorize your company to make automatic withdrawals.
6. When everything is complete, the final step is to click Sign Up for AutoPay.