You can now take advantage of the newly prepared Message Template that was created for your use. Please see that template below.
Our partnership with Esker provides you with a free and secure way to schedule payment, view/print invoice PDFs, download past account statements, view your payment history, and ask us questions. Simply click on View Your Account Statement, and enter your email address when prompted. Each link is unique to you; only use those sent directly to you.
As an added benefit, Esker offers AutoPay on invoices. Not only will this reduce paper and postal costs, but it will help your company go green. AutoPay provides convenience and major time-savings as well! Follow these quick, easy steps to sign up:
1. Click on the Sign Up for AutoPay button at the bottom of this message.
2. Enter your email address and click login.
3. Select your method of payment and fill in your banking information.
4. Lastly, click on Sign up for AutoPay.
The Customer Portal is here to fulfill all your self-service needs and keeps us accountable by measuring our response time to your inquiries and overall customer experience. If you have any questions, please reply directly to this email.
Strategically messaging your customers can be a powerful tool to encourage them to sign-up for AutoPay or promote traffic to the Customer Portal. It can even be used as a welcome message to new customers. This document will outline how you can review and edit the new Message Template and how to use the bulk action feature.
Prepared Message Template
1. Navigate to the Company Account Information section in the Profile Icon. If you do not have the Admin role, you will not see this option.
2. Scroll down to the Message Templates and select Manage your message templates.
3. Select New Message Template.
4. You have the option to select what subsidiaries the Message Template will be available. By selecting the parent level, you'll be able to see the Message Template in all your subsidiaries.
Please Note: You will not see that drop-down option if you do not have subsidiaries.
5. In the Create new template or customize a prepared template drop-down menu, select the Customize a prepared template.
6. The Choose a template drop-down will appear.
7. From there, select Our partnership with Esker provides...
8. You will now see the prepared message. Please read through to ensure that:
- Items such as schedule payment and view/print invoice PDFs are actions that your customers are set up for.
- If you do not offer online payment as an option, you'll want to remove the AutoPay section.
9. The last step will be to select Create.
10. You will see a pop-up message at the top with Your message template was created successfully. Just below, you'll see the new template you saved. You can edit or delete this as needed.
11. This will then be housed in your saved Message Templates. Same area as mentioned in step 2.
Send a Bulk Message Using the Message Template
Now that you have set up your new Message Template, it's time to use it. In this example, it will be used to encourage customers to sign up for AutoPay.
1. In the Customers drop-down, select Customer Listing.
2. Navigate to the Filters, then Create New Filter.
3. Under Communication Type, select Reminders. These will be customers that have email addresses. Reminders + AutoPay = customers on AutoPay, No Contact Info = customers with no email address. Click on Apply Filter.
4. Click on the top checkbox to select all customers on that page. If there is more than 1 page, select All Pages. This will allow you to send this message to all customers on all pages. Select the Choose a bulk action...
5. From here, select Send Message to Customers then hit Apply.
6. Click on the Choose a message template.
7. Select the template.
8. Enter an eye catching Subject Line. Make any edits to your template if desired. When done, click Send.